AT&T says: iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS users to get MMS Service on September 25

Sep 3, 2009 - 2 Comments

att-logo If you’re an iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS owner and you’re on the AT&T network, you’ll be pleased to hear that AT&T is finally stepping out of the cellular stone ages and on September 25, 2009 will FINALLY enable MMS on the iPhone! It’s kind of amusing to be excited to get a 7 year old technology onto the otherwise wildly modern iPhone, but AT&T has been disappointingly slow with enabling the MMS service for iPhone users. Currently if you’re an AT&T subscriber and someone sends you an MMS message, you might get an annoying text message with a URL to a shoddy webpage and login/password to access a super reduced quality image of the original sent. I say *might* get the annoying message because on average I receive about 30% of incoming MMS’s this way, the remaining 70% get lost in the mystery AT&T MMS abyss and I don’t get any notification at all. Hooray AT&T! Welcome to 2002! err 2009!

via TUAW

Enjoy this tip? Subscribe to the OSXDaily newsletter to get more of our great Apple tips, tricks, and important news delivered to your inbox! Enter your email address below:

Related articles:

Posted by: Paul Horowitz in iPhone, News

2 Comments

» Comments RSS Feed

  1. djoko trisanto says:

    APPLE IPHONE 3GS 32GB $300USD

    BUY 2UNITS GET 1UNIT FREE..

    Cellular and wireless

    UMTS/HSDPA (850, 1900, 2100 MHz)
    GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
    Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)
    Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR

    In the box
    iPhone 3GS Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic
    Dock Connector to USB Cable
    USB Power Adapter
    Documentation
    SIM eject tool

    EMAIL:MARKET2BUY@HOTMAIL.COM

    SKYPE:ANTHONY.MARK1

  2. [...] outside of cyberspace and business card does really employment worthwhile. More information: click here This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. ← A Natural Approach to [...]

Leave a Reply

 

Shop for Apple & Mac Deals on Amazon.com

Subscribe to OSXDaily

Subscribe to RSS Subscribe to Twitter Feed Follow on Facebook Subscribe to eMail Updates