Mac Setup: A Musician’s Desk
This weeks Mac setup comes to us from Dean K., a musician who uses his Mac setup for listening to music and editing.
- MacBook Pro Retina 15″ 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 – 16GB RAM – 256GB SSD
- MacBook Air 1.6GHz Core i5 – 4GB RAM – 128GB SSD
- iPad 3 – 16GB LTE
- MacBook Black 13″ 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo – 4GB RAM – 250GB HDD
- Belkin stand for MacBook
- Bose SoundDock Portable
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Apple Magic Trackpad
- Sennheister HD598 Headphones
- LaCie 4TB Thunderbolt external hard drive
- Lacie 1TB USB 3 external hard drive
Finding the black MacBook is a bit like playing Where’s Waldo, it’s barely visible under the MacBook Pro stand. The photo was taken with an iPhone 5 32GB.
Send us your Mac & Apple setup shots! Email a good picture or two, along with a brief description of hardware and what the hardware is used for to firstname.lastname@example.org