Mac Setups: The Desk of a Creative Services Managing Director
This weeks featured Mac setup comes to us from Gerard F., the Managing Director of a creative services company. Let’s jump right in and learn a bit more:
What hardware is used in your Mac setup?
This is what you can find on my desk:
- MacBook Air 11″ – Mid 2013 model
- MacBook Pro 15″ Retina display – late 2013 model
- LG 29″ ultra wide screen
- iPad Air 32 GB
- iPhone 5 32 GB
- Native Union MM02T – desktop phone
- Beats Pill black in white figurine
- Beats Executive headphones black
- in desk build Belkin usb hub
- Just mobile iphone stand
- Just mobile headphone stand
- Just mobile Aludisc 360 degree rotating stand
- Wacom Intuos5 medium graphic tablet
- Logitech Ultrathin Mouse t630
- Mophie Powerstation mini
My desk is actually much larger than what is shown in the picture.
What do you use your Mac setup for?
I use my workstation as the Managing Director for a Creative, Production, and Consultancy Services firm.
What are some apps that are essential to your workflow?
Do you have a Mac setup you want to share with OSXDaily? Go here to get started by taking a few high quality pictures of your desk or workstation, answering some questions about the hardware and usage, and email it on in! Don’t forget to check out our past Mac setup features too!