Delete Cookies on a Mac
The web browsers most commonly used in Mac OS X are Safari and Firefox, here’s how to delete cookies in both.
Delete Cookies in Safari on Mac
* Open the ‘Safari’ menu in the upper left
* Click on ‘Preferences’
* Click the ‘Security’ tab with the lock icon
* Click ‘Show Cookies’ button
* Now click “Remove All” and ‘Done’
* Your cookies have been deleted in Safari!
Delete Cookies in Firefox on Mac
* Click on the ‘Firefox’ menu
* Navigate down to ‘Preferences’ and click
* Click on ‘Privacy’
* Click ‘Show Cookies’ or ‘Remove Individual Cookies’ button, depending on Firefox version
* Click ‘Remove All Cookies’
* Now your cookies are deleted in Firefox!