Check the Apple Support Profile & History of All Your Registered Apple Hardware
The Apple Support Profile page provides an excellent dashboard to check technical support history, status, and warranty information for all registered Apple products under ownership. Assuming you have used the same Apple ID (email address) for all purchases and registrations, you’ll find every Apple item you’ve bought and registered here, including Macs old and new, iPads, iPods, iPhones, and more.
After logging in with an Apple ID, click on any item to get more information about it, including:
- Serial numbers and model numbers for all Apple products
- Coverage details
- Registration status
- Phone tech support eligibility
- General warranty coverage information (same as this)
- AppleCare warranty extension eligibility
- Past cases and repairs history
- Status of support cases and repairs
Remember, to take full advantage of the Apple Support Profile, be sure to always use the same Apple ID when registering new products.