Mac Setups: Minimal iMac & iPad Desk
Clean minimalist setups go very well with Apple hardware, and this weeks Mac setup from David M. is no exception. With some great hardware and some very snazzy real wallpaper, this workstation is functional and attractive. Gear shown includes:
- 21.5” iMac 2.7GHz intel Core i5 (clock screensaver is Fliplo)
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Apple Magic Trackpad
- The New iPad (3rd generation) sitting in an Apple Dock
- iPhone 4 nestled in a TwelveSouth BookBook Case
- Philippe Starck Louis Ghost Chair
- Staten Glass Corner Desk by John Lewis
- Castelli Arles A5 Notebook c/w Parker Rialto Pen
Not shown are two Apple Airport Express stations, one to control internet access and the other to stream music via AirPlay.
The clock app on the iPad looks great but I couldn’t figure out what it is, if you know be sure to chime in the comments.
Have a Mac setup you want featured here on OSXDaily? Take a good picture or two, give us a description of the hardware and what you use it for, and send it to us at email@example.com