Starcraft 2 Cheats
It’s no secret that I’m basically a Starcraft 2 addict, whether it’s multiplayer or singleplayer doesn’t even matter I just love playing the game. Of course it’s also fun to get a little extra help in the form of some cheat codes, so here is the complete list for SC2. These cheat codes work for either PC or Mac versions of Starcraft 2.
Starcraft 2 Cheat Codes
You activate the cheat codes within Starcraft 2 by hitting the Enter or Return key and then typing the cheat and hitting return/enter again to enable it. You will get a notification saying the cheat is active and letting you know that achievements are disabled (see note below).
- God Mode – terribleterribledamage
- Create Units at No Cost – moredotsmoredots
- 5 Billion Credits – whysoserious
- 5000 Vespene Gas – realmendrilldeep
- Unlimited Energy – jaynestown
- Upgrade Weapons, Armor, and Shields – iamironman
- Disable Ability Cooldown – hansshotfirst
- Disable Tech Requirements – sosayweall
- Disable Victory Conditions – tyushasleftthegame
- Play “Terran up the Night” Song – overengineeredcodpiece
- Cinematics Menu – eyesofsauron
Remember that cheats only work in Single Player, either in Custom Games, Tutorial, Campaign, or any other Single Player mode.
Starcraft 2 Cheats Disable Achievements
This is very important to note; if you use cheat codes in Starcraft 2 you will lose your ability to earn achievements while the cheat is activated for that game. This is the message you will see:
“CHEAT PlayerName Achievements have been disabled due to cheat usage. To enable achievements again, start a new game or load a saved game.”
You then need to either start a new game or load a previously saved game to get achievement unlocking back again.
The cinematics cheat can cause Starcraft 2 clients to randomly crash which is likely part of the wider bugs but the framerate cap listed on the Starcraft 2 bugs and fixes page seems to help.