iOS 4.3 Download is Out Now – Direct Download Links

Mar 9, 2011 - 15 Comments

iOS-4-3-download

Apple has released iOS 4.3, the update includes support for iPhone 4 GSM, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPad 2, and iPod touch 3G and 4G, and Apple TV 2. iOS 4.3 brings AirPlay improvements, improved Safari performance, iTunes Home Sharing, the addition of the iPad orientation lock switch, and Personal WiFi hotspot for iPhone 4.

Download iOS 4.3

You can download and install iOS 4.3 by checking for updates within iTunes.

Alternatively, you can download iOS 4.3 IPSW directly from Apple:

iOS 4.3 IPSW is also available for the upcoming iPad 2:

If you are having trouble downloading the ISPW files, right-click and “Save As” or use a different browser.

The Verizon iPhone 4 CDMA model is expected to receive the 4.3 update later, although no timeline has been announced from Apple. Older iOS hardware such as iPhone 3 and iPod touch 2G and 3G models will not be supported by iOS 4.3 and are ineligible for the software update.

Posted by: Manish Patel in iPad, iPhone, News

1. Maximus says:

iPad orientation lock switch is back! Finally!!!!

2. [...] off, you’ll need to download iOS 4.3, you can do this through iTunes or directly from Apple. Once you have iOS 4.3 update installed on [...]

3. [...] OSXDaily.com). #Permalink Filed under Gadgets and tagged iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch. Follow any [...]

4. [...] iPad, iPhone – March 9th, 2011 – No Comments Some of us who have downloaded iOS 4.3 and updated their iPhones and iPads have run into a strange syncing error that vaguely states [...]

5. Ben says:

I’ve recently jailbroken with greenpoison on iOS4.2.1

If I straight up restore in itunes, now that this update is out, what are the chances of a brick vs an un-jailbroken phone? I want to un-jailbreak, but I tried three times the other day and it sent my unrestored iphone 4 into recovery mode and wouldn’t/couldn’t restore it. Am I stuck in jailbreak ville? Or will a restore/update do just that?

• Parakeet says:

Ben, as long as you aren’t using a carrier unlock, you can just restore your iPhone within iTunes and the jailbreak will be undone.

You can update to iOS 4.3 too, but currently the jailbreak options for it are tethered and complex. If you go to 4.3, you won’t be able to use existing greenpois0n releases, so you’ll want to wait until there’s a new jailbreak specifically for it.

6. [...] need to install the latest version of iOS 4.3, you can upgrade through iTunes or download iOS 4.3 IPSW directly. Once you have it updated, grab your iOS device [...]

7. Parakeet says:

Works like a champ.

It’s kind of weird they released iPad 2 IPSW when it isn’t even out yet, huh?

8. SHOAIB RAZA says:

from where DOWNLOAD jailbreak for cydia IOS 4.3

9. annonomys says:

how do i get it to work

10. Jai says:

Hi, I have installed the Redsn0w on my iPod Touch 4G. Now that I have had some experience with it, I realize the benefits that are SUPPOSED to come with it, really don’t benefit the iPod. My battery is drained easily, and lots of apps have copyright on it. Do you have any ideas of how I can un-install it safely? Would restoring it be safe?

11. kveron leong says:

i downloaded few times for the update but it keep coming out err3259 how to solve tis problem??

12. srinath says:

Apple tv2 was updated to I think 4.3.+? and then I attempted to jail break (1st with Greenpoison then with seasonspass) it went into recovery mode. When I tey restoring in Itunes I got all kinds of errors. 2009, 1600, 1602, 21, and enev this device is not authorised.
    Please help!!! It’s only a few months old!!!

13. nathienyanick says:

I keep trying to download some apps but my iphone 3gs keeps telling me that i need to update to ios 4.3 how do i get that app??

14. Jose says: