Mac Setup: Amateur Photographer’s iMac Desk
This weeks Apple setup comes to us from Pierre C., who uses his Mac for amateur photography and personal use. Pierre moved back to the Mac platform after a significant hiatus with Windows, and prior to this iMac his last Apple desktop was a Mac SE! As it often goes these days, his transition was initially to an iPad, and the jump to a Mac desktop was the next logical step for further integration.
- iMac 27″ 3.1GHz Core i5 – 16GB RAM – 1TB HD
- iPad 3
- Twelve South Hover Bar for iPad
- Magic Trackpad
- Magic Mouse
- Apple Keyboard (French layout)
- Twelve South Magic Wand linking the keyboard and trackpad
- LaCie 4TB & 3TB external hard drives for photographs and backups
- Apple Time Capsule 3TB for Wi-Fi backups
- JustMobile Mtable (stand for the iMac)
- Espon 837 Wi-Fi Printer
- Cable modem
The TwelveSouth Hover Bar holding the iPad looks incredible as always, if I ever had an iMac that’d be one of the first accessory purchases for it, whether for using with AirDisplay or just sticking with iOS.
Send us your Mac & Apple setup shots and it could be featured here on OSXDaily! Email us a good picture or two, along with a brief description of hardware and what you use it for to email@example.com