iOS 14.3 & iPadOS 14.3 Update Downloads Available Now
Apple has released iOS 14.3 for iPhone and iPod touch, and iPadOS 14.3 for iPad.
The new software update includes support for AirPods Max, Apple Fitness+, privacy reports for App Store apps, amongst various other small features, bug fixes, and security enhancements. Users who are actively running a prior iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 please should install the latest update onto their eligible device.
Concurrently, Apple issued iOS 12.5 for older model iPhones and iPad devices that do not support the latest iOS and iPadOS release.
Separately, Apple also released MacOS Big Sur 11.1, Security Update 2020-007 for MacOS Catalina and Mojave, tvOS 14.3 for Apple TV, and watchOS 7.2 or Apple Watch.
How to Download & Update iOS 14.3 & iPadOS 14.3
The simplest way to download the latest update is through the Settings app.
- Open the “Settings” app on iPhone or iPad
- Go to “General”, then go to “Software Update”
- Choose “Download and Install” for “iOS 14.3” or “iPadOS 14.3”
The device will reboot to complete installation.
Users can also choose to install the software update through iTunes on Windows or older Macs, or through Finder on Catalina or Big Sur.
Advanced users can also use IPSW files to manually update the firmware on their device.
iOS 14.3 & iPadOS 14.3 ISPW Direct Download Links
iOS 14.3 Release Notes
Release notes with iOS 14.3 are as follows:
– A new fitness experience powered by Apple Watch with studio-style workouts available on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV (Apple Watch Series 3 and later)
– New Fitness app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV to browse Fitness+ workouts, trainers, and personalized recommendations
– Video workouts added each week in ten popular workout types: High Intensity Interval Training, Indoor Cycling, Yoga, Core, Strength, Dance, Rowing, Treadmill Walking, Treadmill Running, and Mindful Cooldown
– Playlists curated by Fitness+ trainers to complement your workout
– Fitness+ subscription available in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States
Support for AirPods Max, new over-ear headphones
– High fidelity audio for rich sound
– Adaptive EQ adapts sound in real time to the personal fit of ear cushions
– Active Noise Cancellation to block out environmental noise
– Transparency mode to hear the environment around you
– Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking for a theater-like listening experience
– Apple ProRAW photos can be captured on iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
– Apple ProRAW photos can be edited in the Photos app
– Option to record video at 25 fps
– Mirror the front facing camera for still photos on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X
– New privacy information section on App Store pages that includes a developer-reported summary of the app’s privacy practices
– An all-new Apple TV+ tab makes it easy to discover and watch Apple Original shows and movies
– Enhanced search so you can browse by category such as genre, and see recent searches and suggestions as you type
– Top search results shown with the most relevant matches across movies, TV shows, cast, channels, and sports
– Support for launching App Clips by scanning Apple-designed App Clip Codes via Camera or from Control Center
– Ability to indicate pregnancy, lactation, or contraceptive use in Cycle Tracking in the Health app in order to better manage period and fertile window predictions
– Air quality data is now available in Weather, Maps, and Siri for locations in China mainland
– Air quality health recommendations are provided in Weather and Siri for the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, India, and Mexico at certain air quality levels
– Air quality data in Weather, Maps, and Siri reflects updated national scales for Germany and Mexico
Ecosia search engine option in Safari
This release also addresses the following issues:
– Some MMS messages may not be received
– Contact groups failed to display members when composing a message
– Some videos would not appear correctly when shared from the Photos app
– App folders may fail to open
– Spotlight search results, and opening apps from Spotlight may not work
– Bluetooth could be unavailable in Settings
– MagSafe Duo Charger could wirelessly charge your iPhone at less than the maximum power
– Wireless accessories and peripherals using the WAC protocol could fail to complete setup
– The keyboard would dismiss when adding a list in Reminders while using VoiceOver
Some features may not be available for all regions or on all Apple devices. For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: