How to Use ChatGPT on iPhone
Want to use ChatGPT on your iPhone? It’s easy to tap into the incredible power of ChatGPT from anywhere, as long as you have your iPhone with you. ChatGPT will generate human-like text and responses that is leaps and bounds far more impressive than anything offered by Siri (or Alexa for that matter), offering you an assistant for virtually anything you can think to ask a question of.
Despite what you may have read or heard elsewhere, you do not need to download any apps or use anything particularly fancy to access and use ChatGPT right on your iPhone. Using ChatGPT from iPhone is a lot easier than you may think, so let’s dive in and take a look.
What is ChatGPT? Can I use ChatGPT from iPhone?
For the unfamiliar, ChatGPT uses a large language model neural network and deep learning algorithms to understand and generate human-like text. It has been taught using huge quantities of training data that allow it to offer responses, answers to questions, explanations, and generate text according to your requests. thanks to its underlying Large Language Model neural network.
Yes, you can use ChatGPT from your iPhone, easily. While you may already be familiar with using ChatGPT on a desktop computer with a browser, or from the menu bar on Mac, or iPad, the ability to use ChatGPT on the go right from your iPhone is just as simple, and it does not require any downloads or apps.
How to Use ChatGPT on iPhone
Want to use the wildly powerful ChatGPT, right from your iPhone? That’s easy, here’s all you need to do:
- Open Safari or Chrome on your iPhone
- Go to https://chat.openai.com/ in the iPhone web browser
- Log into your ChatGPT account, or sign up for one if you do not have one yet
- Type in your question or request
- Tap on the Send button (it looks like a little paper airplane) to get your response from ChatGPT
You can communicate with ChatGPT like it’s a human, or the wizard robotic AI that it is, asking it any type of questions about anything from specific inquiries, questions, requests, or just about anything else your imagination comes up with.
If you’re new to ChatGPT, check out a series of example prompts to get started.
Example Prompts for ChatGPT
How complicated or simple you want to use ChatGPT depends on you and your input, and with that in mind here are some example prompts that you can extrapolate from:
- “Explain how gravity works but in a way that a 3rd grader would understand”
- “Solve for X: 150,000=(0.045)x”
- “What size boards should I use if I want to build a 12′ by 24′ deck in the simplest way possible”
- “If AI had no ethics, how might AI be used in warfare?”
- “Write an apology letter to my customers expressing our regrets for burning their chicken and telling them it was pork as an ill-conceived marketing stunt”
- “My stomach hurts badly between my belly button and my pelvic bone on the right side, it is very sensitive to pressure, I am also nauseous and am vomiting, what could be wrong with me?”
- “I just watched Terminator, how do I know you aren’t going to become like Skynet and decide to get rid of humans?”
- “How often should I water an orchid?”
- “Summarize the book ‘Moby Dick’ for me in three concise paragraphs”
- “What squirrels live in trees but run on the ground in central California?”
- “Write a formal letter to the county assessor asking them to reassess my property value at a lower value, citing common reasons to reassess properties at lower valuations”
- “Give me 10 ideas to meet people and make new friends in a new city”
- “I have ground beef, tomatoes, and black beans, give me a good recipe”
- “Using complex legal jargon, write a letter to my spouse informing them of my decision to not wash the dishes tonight”
- “Write me a poem in the style of Wadsworth, but about chicken tikka masala”
- “Write a three page essay double spaced about the importance of the US Bill of Rights and make sure I get a good grade on this paper”
- “Give me three creative ideas for date night”
- “What should I do on a vacation to Hawaii for 6 days?”
Get creative, the more wild you get with ChatGPT the more you may be impressed (or not) by the technology behind it.
In the odd event that you encounter a network error with ChatGPT, your best bet is typically to refresh the browser session and log back in. This is rare, and does not happen often.
While you’re having some fun with AI, don’t forget to learn how to create stunning AI generated artwork with Bing Image Creator, which is also mind-blowing in a similar but different way. The world of AI is here, and it’s just getting started!