iPad 2 Specs
iPad 2 ships on March 11, so what exactly will you get? Here are the tech specs from Apple for us geeks that like this kind of stuff:
- 1GHz dual-core A5 CPU
- 512MB RAM
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB storage options
- Front & Rear Cameras, front is VGA, rear is 720p
- 9.7″ LED display with 1024×768 screen resolution at 132ppi
- GPU said to be 9x faster
- Video output supports up to 1080p
- Runs iOS 4.3
- 10 hour battery life
- White & Black color options
- 3G models are AT&T and Verizon compatible
- 1.3 lbs
- Thinner build
Pricing is the same as previous models and starts at $499. I’ve already covered the big stuff, but you can see the full tech spec list from Apple.
Most of the features are what iPad 2 rumors expected, the only things I am surprised by are the addition of direct video output and no storage capacity increases.
Overwhelming? Underwhelming? I think it looks great, I look forward to getting my hands on one.