GreenPois0n RC5 Download for Windows

Feb 5, 2011 - 34 Comments

greenpois0n-rc5-windows-download

GreenPois0n RC5 for Windows has been released which allows users to perform an untethered jailbreak on iOS 4.2.1 devices. This release works to jailbreak all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad models, as well as Apple TV2.

Download GreenPois0n RC5 for Windows

These are direct download links:

If you need assistance, you can follow our guide on how to jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 untethered with GreenPois0n RC5.

An updated version of GreenPois0n RC5 3 for Mac users has also been released.

Posted by: Manish Patel in iPhone

1. Parakeet says:

Finally!

2. […] 3: GreenPois0n RC5 for Windows has been released. It supports the untethered jailbreak for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple […]

3. gugumaut says:

hooooooorrrraaaayyyyyyyyyyy

4. wayneo says:

had used redsnow to do the tethered jailbrake on iphone 4 and did just used greenpois0n to apply the untethered without restoring back original and its working perfect, i also noticed loader didn’t show up and cydia was still installed, thank you so much for all the hard work guys!! :-D

• rvnd says:

same prob but ipod touch 3g

• Ishaan says:

How did u jailbreak it?
      Can u please tell me the steps of jailbreaking the ipod 3G

• osmkid says:

If you use tethered jailbreak, after you do all the steps the program tells u 2 do, you must re-open the program and just select the option ‘Just boot tethered right now’. After that, everytime you want to restart ur apple device, you must connect it to a computer, or all the apps you got from the jailbreak will crash, and sometimes even Safari.

5. Adrian says:

Perfekt Super :) entlich nen unth.. jailbreak hat alles ohne probleme funktioniert hab nen iPhone 3Gs Mc Modell. Bin Super Happy danke..

6. Aaron says:

Once this is done, how do I unlock it?

7. Need help says:

Is this jailbreak reversible?

8. Gideon says:

Thaaanks guys !! :D

9. waqas says:

Once its done how do i unlock the phone? please reply A.S.A.P. thankyou.

10. NEEDHELP now says:

i have the iphone 3g on 4.2.1 and i downloaded the newest version of greenpois0n and i did everything it said but after i hold the home and sleep buttons it just keeps saying try again and it never works. please help

11. em says:

just turn itunes on in your computer then hold power for two seconds, keep holding power and then press the menu for ten seconds, and after that, let go of power and hold menu for 15 seconds until itunes on your computer tells you that your itunes is disabled, then it should let you jailbrake it

• smileyx says:

I make those steps..and my itunes said :” ITunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes”..i clicked OK..but nothing happent..I stil can’d connect my 3g iphone 4.2.1 with Greenpois0n…:(( what should i do??

12. matt says:

I have a 3GS 8GB and I use RC6 and the loader wouldn’t open. Thinking it was a problem with the new version of Greenpois0n, I tried RC5 and successfully started the jailbreaking process. When the lines of code were scrolling through my phone it stopped and at the bottom it says “no successful firmware download after 60000 ms!! Giving up…” and it’s been stuck on that screen for a while now. I need help IMMEDIATELY!

13. Ardi says:

It wont let me go on any of the link to download it.. nor will it let me go on http://www.greenpois0n.com what’s happening?

14. james says:

anyone got a mirror ?

15. lol says:

I have the same conditions as matt and i hav the same thing.Plz give me help immidiatly

16. Daniel says:

Hola, Yo compre mi ipod touch 4g de 8Gb, traia la version 4.1, y la actualize a 4.2.1… Le hice jailbreak con redsnow para 4.2.1, y me funcionaba bien, pero hace poco como voy a vender el ipod en el ipod presione donde dice Borrar contenidos y ajustes, y de eso trate encender el ipod con mi compu desde redsnow y se pone la pi;a y luego como a los 5min se quita y se pone la manzanita, entonces le hice el greenpoison y ahora se queda pegado en la calabera y de ahi no pasa!!! Alguien me puede ayudar Por Favor!!! Supuestamente Ma;ana recogen el ipod…

17. A Friendly Guy says:

Does this affect on computer ?
    Does it work on Ipod 3G 4.2.1 ?

18. vikas says:

hi, I’ve used greepoison for my ipod touch 2g mc model 8gb, there it appears loader after installing cydia nothing happen if it get installed i try to open it but it flashes doesn’t work, tried alot many times please please suggest something
    thanks.

19. sam says:

i cannot get past the first step HELP

20. Lilliana says:

Los que tengan el problema de la calavera tienen que restaurar el ipod con itunes es la unica manera de que responda.

21. Diana says:

I cannot get this to work please help :(
    i downloaded RC5, RC5.2 and RC6 and tried with each one to jailbreak my iphone 3gs with iOS 4.2.1 and it doesnt worki! what am i doing wrong? i dont get the screen with the writing that comes up i dont get the GreenPoison logo it just shuts off and stays black.