Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas
Dec 23, 2010 - 3 Comments
If you’re anything like me, you waited until the last minute to start Christmas shopping. Yea, it’s stressful and the choices are a bit more limited, but that doesn’t mean you still can’t find some good gifts.
Here are a few last minute Christmas gift ideas:
- Amazon Gift Cards – You can get them in various denominations and Amazon is offering free next day delivery for physical gift cards, otherwise you can just send a digital gift card even on Christmas Day. And who doesn’t like Amazon? This is probably one of the better last minute gifts since Amazon sells just about everything imaginable.
- Amazon MP3’s – Give the gift of music, everyone likes music, and Amazon has great deals often beating iTunes prices
- Many items from Amazon – if you select One Day Shipping and order early enough today, you can still have many gifts delivered by Christmas
- iTunes Gift Cards – You can buy these and have them digitally delivered directly through iTunes. These are great gifts for everyone that has an iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, or who just listens to music. The gift cards work for apps, music, books, movies, media, everything available on iTunes.
- Free Tech Support from You – If you’re out of ideas or just strapped for cash, why not offer a coupon for free technical support? Maybe you’ll clean out someones PC spyware, upgrade their Mac to 10.6, install RAM for them, whatever. This is a great last minute gift idea for those of us who are technically inclined.
- Your Love – Who needs gifts when you can give your love? Cheese alert!
Get to it, and Merry Christmas!
[…] you’re a total slacker and still need some last minute gift ideas (the very definition of last minute at this point), go for the virtual gift […]
No way I’d ever offer my tech services. People already bug me enough…
Ha, I wait until the end too. No particular reason, just do and then it’s gift cards all the way baby.