Angry Birds for Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
Angry Birds for Mac is a ton of fun, but you probably already know that. Here are some keyboard shortcuts for the Mac OS X version of the game:
Keyboard Shortcuts for Angry Birds on Mac OS X
Some of these you can use anytime and others must require you to be in a current game:
- Command+F – Windowed mode, or toggle between full screen and windowed mode
- Scrollwheel / Two-fingered swipe – Zoom in with a swipe forward and zoom out with a swipe back, same affect with a scroll wheel
- R – Restart the current level and zoom into the target pigs structures
- S – Mute and unmute the game sounds
- P – Pause
- Escape – Toggle the sidebar menu
- Type “open” on levels with a locked treasure chest to open them
These are what I have for now but I’ll update the list if more are available. Apparently there is a cheat mode involved with the “C” key, but I wasn’t able to get it working myself.
If you haven’t played Angry Birds yet you are missing out on some highly addictive gameplay. You can get it from the Mac App Store (Direct Link) or from the iTunes App Store for iOS hardware.
Thanks to Josef for sending in the shortcut list!