iOS 13.2 & iPadOS 13.2 Update Download Available Now [IPSW Links]
Apple has released the final versions of iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 to all iPhone and iPad users with devices capable of running iOS 13 / iPadOS 13.
Separately, Apple has also released a security update versioned as iOS 12.4.3 for some older iPhone and iPad models including iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, and iPod touch 6th generation. tvOS 13.2 is also available for Apple TV.
iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 includes bug fixes and improvements, 398 new Emoji icons including gender neutral emoji options, some new AirPods features, new Siri privacy settings, and other minor changes.
How to Download & Install iOS 13.2 or iPadOS 13.2 Update
Always backup the iPhone or iPad to iCloud, iTunes, or a computer, before installing any system software update to iOS or ipadOS.
- Open the “Settings” app on iPhone or iPad
- Go to “General”, then to “Software Update”
- Choose “Download & Install” when the iOS 13.2 or iPadOS 13.2 update shows as available
The device will reboot automatically as part of updating iOS and iPadOS.
Another option is to install and update iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 with a computer, by connecting their iPhone or iPad, to Mac or Windows PC with iTunes, or Mac with MacOS Catalina or later, and installing the software update through there.
Advanced users can also use IPSW files to update iOS and iPadOS system software.
iOS 13.2 IPSW Direct Download Links
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPod touch 7th-generation
iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Direct Download Links
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2018 model 3rd generation
- iPad Pro 11 inch 2018 model
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 1st generation
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2nd generation
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7‑inch
- iPad 7 10.2-inch 2019 model
- iPad 6 9.7-inch 2018 model
- iPad 5 9.7-inch 2017 model
- iPad Air 3 2019 model
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 5 2019 model
- iPad mini 4
iOS 12.4.3 IPSW Direct Download Links
iOS 13.2 Release Notes
Release notes accompanying iOS 13.2 are as follows, the release notes for iPadOS 13.2 are mostly the same except for the sections on iPhone and Deep Fusion:
iOS 13.2 introduces Deep Fusion, an advanced image processing system that uses the A13 Bionic Neural Engine to capture images with dramatically better texture, detail, and reduced noise in lower light, on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Additional features include updated and additional emoji, Announce Messages for AirPods, support for AirPods Pro, HomeKit Secure Video, HomeKit enabled routers, and new Siri privacy settings. This update also contains bug fixes and improvements.
– Deep Fusion for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max uses the A13 Bionic Neural Engine to capture multiple images at various exposures, run a pixel-by-pixel analysis, and fuse the highest quality parts of the images together resulting in photos with dramatically better texture, details, and reduced noise, especially for mid to low light scenes
– Ability to change the video resolution directly from the Camera app for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
– Over 70 new or updated emoji, including animals, food, activities, new accessibility emoji, gender neutral emoji, and skin tones selection for couple emoji
– Announce Messages with Siri to read your incoming messages aloud to your AirPods
– AirPods Pro support
– HomeKit Secure Video enables you to privately capture, store, and view encrypted video from your security cameras and features people, animal, and vehicle detection
– HomeKit enabled routers put you in control of what your HomeKit accessories communicate with over the internet or in your home
– Privacy settings to control whether or not to help improve Siri and Dictation by allowing Apple to store audio of your Siri and Dictation interactions
– Option to delete your Siri and Dictation history from Siri Settings
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements. This update:
– Fixes an issue that may prevent passwords from autofilling in 3rd party apps
– Resolves an issue that may prevent the keyboard from appearing when using Search
– Addresses an issue where swipe to go home might not work on iPhone X and later
– Fixes an issue where Messages would only send a single notification when the option to repeat alerts was enabled
– Addresses an issue where Messages may display a phone number instead of a contact name
– Resolves an issue that caused Contacts to launch to the previously opened contact instead of the contact list
– Fixes an issue that may prevent Markup annotations from being saved
– Resolves an issue where saved notes could temporarily disappear
– Fixes an issue where iCloud Backup might not successfully complete after tapping Backup Now in Settings
– Improves performance when using AssistiveTouch to activate App Switcher
Other software updates are available as well, including tvOS 13.2 for Apple TV, iOS 12.4.3 for some older iPhone and iPad models, and an update to HomePods.