iOS 13.2.3 & iPadOS 13.2.3 Update Released with Bug Fixes
Apple has released iOS 13.2.3 and ipadOS 13.2.3 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, which includes bug fixes and improvements for devices running prior builds of iOS and iPadOS 13 system software.
The latest point release bug fix update resolves some issues with search features on the devices, an issue with Messages displaying content in the details view, resolves another issue with background activity, and fixes a problem with Mail app fetching new messages. The full release notes are included below for those who are interested. It’s possible that other bugs and minor adjustments have been made in iOS 13.2.3 and iPadOS 13.2.3 as well.
How to Download & Install iOS 13.2.3 or iPadOS 13.2.3 Update
Be sure to backup the iPhone or iPad to iCloud, iTunes, or a computer before installing system software updates to your device. Failure to backup could result in permanent data loss.
- Open the “Settings” app on iPhone or iPad
- Go to “General”, then choose “Software Update”
- Select “Download & Install” when the iOS 13.2.3 or iPadOS 13.2.3 update is shown as available to begin the download and installation process
The iPhone or iPad will restart automatically to complete updating iOS and iPadOS.
Users can also choose to install iOS 13.2.3 and iPadOS 13.2.3 with a computer, either using iTunes on a Mac or Windows PC, or by using MacOS Catalina or later. This requires a USB cable.
Finally, advanced users can choose another method by using IPSW firmware files to manually update iOS and iPadOS.
iOS 13.2.3 IPSW Direct Download Links
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 7th-generation
iPadOS 13.2.3 IPSW Direct Download Links
- iPad Pro 11-inch – 2018
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 3rd generation – 2018
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2nd generation
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 1st generation
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7‑inch
- iPad 7 10.2-inch – 2019
- iPad 6 9.7-inch – 2018
- iPad 5 9.7-inch – 2017
- iPad Air 3 10.5-inch – 2019
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 5 – 2019
- iPad mini 4
iOS 13.2.3 Release Notes / iPadOS 13.2.3 Release Notes
Relase notes accompanying the download for iOS 13.2.3 and iPadOS 13.2.3 are as follows:
iOS 13.2.3 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:
– Fixes an issue where system search and search within Mail, Files, and Notes might not work
– Addresses an issue where photos, links, and other attachments might not display in the Messages details view
– Fixes an issue that could prevent apps from downloading content in the background
– Resolves issues that may prevent Mail from fetching new messages, and fail to include and quote original message content in Exchange accounts
Hi Using the new iTunes, and have a really stupid question. I am on version 13.2.3 and im trying to skip through songs as in fast forward parts of the tack, but i can not find an option like a slider scrubbing bar to do so?
Is this hidden away some where or have they removed it completely ?
Thanks for your assistance.
I am still on 12.4.1, waiting to find a less buggy update that what has come out so far. Is this one, the one?
Don’t upgrade yet. 12.2.2 fixed a lot of the touch screen bugs for me. 12.2.3 brought them back along with home button crashes and app crashes. I regret upgrading to 12.2.3 but I was hoping that it would fix the mail issues.
If Apple manages to release a stable update I’m going to stop updating altogether. I’m tired of apple updates that break things that were working just for the sake of forcing everyone on the upgrade train.
Fixed my Bluetooth™ audio issues. Funny how Apple doesn’t mention somethings.