PwnageTool 4.3.3 Jailbreak Released (Download Links)

May 6, 2011 - 12 Comments

PwnageTool 4.3.3 Jailbreak Utility

PwnageTool 4.3.3 has been updated and released to provide an untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.3. The update supports jailbreaking iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 3rd & 4th gen, and Apple TV2. Support is absent are iPad 2 and iPhone 4 CDMA.

Download PwnageTool 4.3.3

PwnageTool is for Mac only. Windows users will need to use sn0wbreeze or redsn0w.

The Dev Team provides the SHA1 Sum of fc2721a6c1230aa676729b2e4aeeec3cd4ffed7a if you want to verify your downloads.

The PwnageTool update comes alongside redsn0w 0.9.6rc15, but PwnageTool differs from redsn0w in that it allows Mac users to create customized versions of their IPSW. This is a necessary procedure for iPhone users who wish to preserve baseband and some carrier unlocks. If you are just looking to jailbreak your device, redsn0w is easier, but does not offer the ability to preserve baseband with custom IPSW.

Posted by: Matt Chan in iPad, iPhone

1. […] this applies to you, you’ll want to use PwnageTool 4.3.3 (Mac) or Sn0wbreeze (Windows) to jailbreak while preserving your old baseband and updating to iOS […]

2. Ray says:

Why do I have “Sim card appeared not to be supported’ ? I am using a T-mobile with Data Plan. Sim card was cut perfectly without a scratch on the metal surface. What would be the problem?

3. Ian says:

its about time, im in afghanistan, and im tryin to jailbreak and unlock my iphone 4 with ios 4.3.3, but it is SOOO hard with this horrible internet, finally a direct download link. praise the lord. maybe i can use my iphone again

4. Suz says:

Ian, did it work for you? I’m in HKG and nobody can unlock the 4.3.3 version here…I went to like 5 places!

5. Jason says:

I just get an error when Itunes 10.3 goes to restore it saids cannot restore

6. Jason says:

Anyone offer any help do I need an older version of Itunes?

7. […] First we need to download Pwnage Tool. You can perform this operation by clicking on this link. […]

8. ijal says:

gi mna caranya memakai jailbreak di windows xp? tolong di balas di email saya bang.. trims.

9. […] then do a regular restore in itunes. 4.3.5 fw you'll need to download 4.3.3 firmware and pwng tool PwnageTool 4.3.3 Jailbreak Released (Download Links) just follow the steps in this YouTube video YouTube – Broadcast Yourself. and you should be back to […]

10. Kemal says:

What can happen to my ipod if i use it