Apple Black Friday Deals from Amazon: iPads from $249, MacBook Pro $250 Off, & More!
The Holiday shopping season is here, and if you’re in the market for a new some new Apple gear, then you might want to check out Amazon for some great deals on iPad, iPad Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and more.
Some of the better ongoing deals at Amazon include:
- iPad 32GB for $249 ($80 off, depending on color)
- iPad Pro 12.9″ 64GB for $949 ($50 off)
- iPad Pro 11″ 64GB for $749 ($50 off)
- MacBook Pro 15″ with Touch Bar for $2149 ($250 off)
- MacBook Air with 13″ Retina display, 256GB, starting at $1269 ($130 off, depending on color and storage size)
- MacBook Pro 13″ with Touch Bar for $1649 ($149 off)
- $20 off $100 iTunes & App Store gift card with coupon code ITUNES20 used at checkout
There are many other great Amazon deals going on this Holiday season, so check out their prepaid iPhone deals, Mac desktops like the iMac and Mac Mini deals, Apple Watch, and many other Apple products at Amazon.com.
Amazon also has a ton of deals on discounted gift cards, and you can shop on Amazon for anything through these links to help support this site through an affiliate program.
Some of these deals are going in and out of stock rather quickly, so if you’re interested in a particular item and it’s not available then try refreshing the page a bit later, changing the devices color, or adjusting storage size, as some of these products (and prices) seem to be changing frequently on the Amazon storefront.
New Apple hardware is rarely discounted, so taking advantage of limited time deals and offers is a great way to get some brand new Apple gear at lower prices.
Cool. Just my opinion here but….
– The iPad for $250 is good, I bought one last year for a family member and it’s pretty great for them. I personally do not see the big difference between the ‘normal’ iPad and the ‘pro’ iPad Pro, especially for the ‘average’ iPad user who uses it for browsing web, email, apps, games, movies, etc. Save the money and get the normal model is my view.
– The new MacBook Air Retina is really nice, I have one and it’s a great little machine. Beautiful screen and design. But get a few dongles ahead of time before you need them, the USB-C thing is annoying. I would get a bigger hard drive than 128gb though because I think that is way too small, go for 256 of 512 for longevity.
Those are what I have recent experience with, but I am sure others will have other opinions.