iPhone 11 Announced: Release Date & Pricing
Apple has released the all new iPhone 11.
iPhone 11 includes various new features, performance enhancements, improved battery life and energy use, and offers an improved dual-camera system.
iPhone 11 Features
Some more specific features of iPhone 11 are as follows:
- A13 Bionic CPU
- 6.1″ LCD display
- 12mp dual camera with ultra wide lens
- Night Mode camera that brightens dark images
- Improved front-facing camera with front-facing slow motion
- Water resistance up to 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Improved battery life
- Available in 6 colors including pastel green, pastel yellow, pastel gray/lavender, black, red, and white
Of course this is a simple overview as there are many other features and improvements to iPhone 11 too, and many new software functions available through iOS 13 which will ship preinstalled on the device.
iPhone 11 Pricing
iPhone 11 starts at $699 for 64GB, $749 for 128GB, and $849 for 256GB storage capacity.
iPhone 11 Pre-Order and Release Date
Pre-orders for iPhone 11 start on Friday September 13 at 5am PST, and the device will ship on September 20.
The Apple marketing video below shows off iPhone 11 and many of the new features and capabilities:
iPhone 11 will replace the iPhone XR in the iPhone product lineup, but the iPhone XR will remain available for sale as well.
You can read more about iPhone 11 here on Apple.com.