iPad 2 Shipping & Delivery Time: 3-5 Days & Arrives March 18-March 25

Mar 11, 2011 - 7 Comments

ipad-2-online-ship-times

Update: In just a few short hours, shipping times on iPad 2 are now 2-3 weeks. If you want one sooner, you’ll need to get in line.

Want to buy the new iPad from Apple’s online store? All current models of iPad 2 available for order online are carrying a 3-5 day shipping time. Additionally, the estimated arrival date of iPad 2 models is March 18 to March 25 for standard shipping methods.

ipad-2-delivery-time

If you don’t want to wait a week or two for an online order to arrive, here’s where to buy iPad 2. Your best bet for getting any of the models is probably going to be an Apple Store, they start selling the device at 5PM tonight and lines are expected to gather.

Posted by: Paul Horowitz in iPad, News

1. Ray says:

That long of a ship time? These are coming out of a factory overseas, it doesn’t take two weeks to get something from Cupertino.

2. Barry says:

yes, Ray. China just like the original ipad…

• Mike says:

i ordered at 6:15 am EST and got a delivery estimate of 3/22 to 3/27. they suck.

oh, the dam cover i ordered will be here on 3/14.

3. ikelleigh says:

Ordered one from the AT&T store, says 3-5 business days.

4. Tom says:

I ordered on the Apple website 9 minutes after they became available and it’s still 3-5 business days AND estimated not to be delivered for up to two weeks! Poor planning and poor service. Not worthy of Apple standards. I’m ticked.

• SilverTangelo says:

Hey Tom, what do you mean, “estimated not to be delivered for up to two weeks!”. Are you saying that although it says 3-5 business days on the receipt, it would be delivered 2 weeks later?

5. Lindsay says:

I ordered right when they went on sale, and mine shipped from china yesterday. Tracking says its currently in Hong Kong, and I should have it on Thursday.

If I felt like I couldn’t wait, I would have stood in line. I can wait. At least a few more days, anyway.