How to Stop Auto-Playing Music in Car Bluetooth from iPhone

Jul 29, 2017 - 69 Comments

Stop autoplaying music from iPhone over Bluetooth in Car

Many newer cars have Bluetooth stereo systems that sync wirelessly with an iPhone. One common and prominent feature of this experience is that music will automatically start playing from the iPhone through the Bluetooth speakers when you get into the car, sometimes autoplaying from a local music library or sometimes from a streamed music service.

If you don’t want your music to start playing automatically from iPhone over a Bluetooth car stereo every time you get into the car, read on to learn how you can try to stop it.

Be aware there is currently no perfect solution to this. The good news is you can use a few workarounds for stopping auto-playing music over Bluetooth from iPhone to a car stereo. The bad news is there is no single setting on the iPhone to stop auto-playing music over Bluetooth, and so you’ll have to use some variation of a workaround described below.

7 Ways to Stop Music Autoplaying in Car from iPhone

We’re going to share a variety of tips for silencing and stopping music autoplaying from an iPhone over Bluetooth. In no particular order:

Option 0: Turn Car Stereo Volume Down to Zero

One fairly lame solution is to simply turn the car stereo down all the way to nothing before you turn off the engine, that way the music will still automatically play but you won’t hear it as it autoplays over the car stereo from iPhone over Bluetooth.

Yea, turning the car audio to zero is an admittedly lame solution, but if the options below don’t work for you then you can give it a try to see if that works for you.

Option 1: Check Car Stereo Settings for Auto-Play and Turn It Off

Some car stereos may have a sound or audio setting somewhere that allows you to turn off the auto-play music feature from the car stereo side of things. Each car stereo is different and so you’ll have to explore the options yourself to see if such a setting exists on your Bluetooth equipped car.

Look in the car stereo Bluetooth settings, audio settings, sound settings, stereo settings, or any other settings in the car dashboard that may associate with Bluetooth auto-play audio, autoplaying music, or something similar – good luck!

Option 2: Quit the Music Playing App on the iPhone

If the music auto-playing is coming from a music app on the iPhone, you can try force quitting it every time you get into the car.

Quitting apps on iPhone is easy, just double-tap the Home button and then swipe up on the app that is playing music.

This works well with third party apps like Spotify or Pandora, but is not always reliable with silencing the built-in Music app for whatever reason.

Option 3: Disable Cellular Usage of Music App to Stop Autoplay

If the music app that is auto-playing is streaming over a cellular connection, you can disable that apps ability to use cellular data to prevent it from streaming any music and thus disable auto-play of music from that app.

Go to the “Settings” app and then to “Cellular” and scroll down until you find the app(s) in question that are auto-playing music in the car from your iPhone. Turn the switch to the “OFF” position to stop them from using cellular data.

Stop cellular data of Music app to stop streaming

This works to stop music auto-play streaming from Apple Music and the Music app. But keep in mind this also prevents the app in question from using any cellular data or streaming at all. Thus it may not be workable for all users.

You can also target Music app cellular functionality through Settings > Music > Cellular Data and turning that off, and turning Downloads off too if you find songs are constantly downloading and streaming on the iPhone.

Option 4: Delete the Song or Music from the iPhone

The iPhone will auto-play music over Bluetooth to the car stereo from a local Music library in alphabetical order. So if you’re tired of hearing the same song auto-play over and over again, you can delete the top most song in alphabetical order. Of course this just means the next song will auto-play instead, unless you delete that one too.

Go here to learn how to delete music in iOS 11 and iOS 10 by song or album. Alternatively you can go all the way and remove all music from the iPhone too.

Note that if you delete all music from the iPhone you may still have to delete an individual song from the iPhone Music library so that it stops downloading and streaming itself.

Personally, I deleted all music from the Music app library on my iPhone by deleting all purchased albums and found that to be the most reliable solution for stopping auto-play music on a car stereo from the Music app. Obviously this isn’t a reasonable solution if you want to have any music in your iPhone library, but it is effective.

Option 5: Delete the Music App from the iPhone

If you don’t use the music app anyway, you can just delete it and uninstall the app from your iPhone in a few seconds. Yes, you can even delete the stock default apps like “Music”.

To remove the default Music app, just tap and hold on the Music icon, then tap the (X) button and confirm you want to delete the app from the device.

Delete music app in iOS

Of course you can also delete any other music app or streaming music app if you find that to be auto-playing music too.

Option 6: Tell Siri to “Stop Music”

Another option is to summon Siri in the car and tell Siri to stop playing music. This requires you interacting with Siri every time you start the car.

Siri icon

The downside to this approach is that some auto-playing songs may take a minute or few to download and start auto-playing and streaming, so you can’t just tell Siri right away to stop. You have to wait until the music is playing to tell Siri to stop playing music.

Do you know of another way to stop music auto-playing from iPhone to a car stereo over Bluetooth? Let us know, share your tips, strategies, and tricks to stop autoplay music in the comments below!

Posted by: Paul Horowitz in iPhone, Tips & Tricks

1. KB Bronson says:

Autoplay music over blueotooth is such a terrible idea it feels like a bug but it has been there for years. Hard to believe this is a ‘feature’ based on the shear nuisance level, who thought it was a good idea to start autoplaying music without user approval or interaction?

Even more stupid is that the autoplay music starts even if you’re ON THE PHONE OVER BLUETOOTH.

I have been in so many weird and awkward situations because of this both in my car and other cars. Sometimes the stereo starts BLASTING too which is even more ridiculous.

What bonehead came up with this idea?

iOS should have a simple setting to turn off or on autoplay. It should default to being off. I don’t know anyone who likes this feature.

• Michael says:

My experience is totally different that yours. Why should it be any different than your car radio? If you left it on when your turned off the engine, it’s starts playing when you turn the engine on next time, doesn’t it? I don’t read you complaining about that. If you are on the phone and linked through bluetooth to the car system and music plays over your call that is the software in your car, not iOS. And your claim of spontaneous blasting volume? Not buying that one either.

I get that you don’t like the auto play aspect, but your comment just seems riddled with inaccuracies and things that don’t make sense.

• Frank says:

That’s ‘nearly’ a fair comment Michael, however, it’s far easier to press a single button on a permanent, stationary, unlocked device such as a car stereo than it is on a mobile phone. Mobile phones can be in pockets, backpacks/briefcases (riding the backseat), running another app, screen-locked, etc… ALL rather inconvenient to turn-off. The difference is not minutes apart but it is substantial. To some, its nearly a matter of sanity. Imagine having a colicky newborn who finally goes to sleep while you fasten them in the child carseat…You start the car…BAM!!! Pandora decides to continue playing and worse yet suggests you listen to George Michael’s “Wake me up, before you go-go…” That’s enough for me to want to throw the phone through the butt-crack of the engineer responsible for that feature.

All kidding aside, it is rather reasonable to have an option next to each paired device on the iphone to allow the owner to deactivate autoplay.

• Doug says:

I too HATE the autoplay setting. I use Google Maps on my phone on a daily basis. Just because I have it linked to my car so I can hear the directions over my radio instead of my phone’s inept speakers, does NOT mean I always want to listen to the music I have on my phone.

Autoplaying of music just because you have a bluetooth device connected is a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE idea. I HATE HATE HATE IT

My bluetooth headset… I want to be able to answer and end calls from pressing the call button on my damn headset so I can leave my phone in my pocket or desk, counter, et el… But I can’t. I have to end the call on my phone or else I get blasted with extremely loud ZZ Top…

It’s further annoying as it restarts the playilst last played. I listed to classic rock when I run, bike, and workout. I’m not about to pay Apple Music for streaming or Pandora or Spotify for commercial free music… My music on my phone is free and it’s what I like to listen to when I work out. It doesn’t mean I want to constantly hear it which this “autoplay” feature LOVES to try and make me do.

Like just now…. I have my bluetooth headset paired to my MBP and my iPhone. I was on a Facebook video call from my MBP with my wife in the Philippines just now and when I ended the call my phone started blaring ZZ Top at full damn volume…

F*** YOU, APPLE!

• Disgruntled Dude says:

The problem with your example is my radio does not turn start playing when it is turned off. But my iPhone will start playing music even when the app is turned off. (My 5-year-old iPhone 4 didn’t do this.)

The camera doesn’t just start taking pictures. The phone doesn’t start auto-dialing. The calculator doesn’t start doing math. How is this different?

• Eddie H says:

I agree with Dude.

Here’s my scenario: I listen to shows on the TWiT app and Bluetooth to my car. EVERY time I start, the Podcast app starts playing the last podcast I listened to. AND THE APP ISN’T EVEN OPEN. So, I have to open the Podcast app, then force close it. All while both the podcast and the TWiT audio are playing. So, in essence, Dude’s analogy is perfect. It’s like the radio playing even when it’s turned off. So annoying.

• Rohit Priyadarshi says:

Does all audio in car have to model radio first used in 1930?

• Kumar Sambamurti says:

The point is that the car radio comes on automatically “if you leave it on”. You do have the option of keeping your car radio in the off position while the iphone simply turns on music when you connect to bluetooth or plug in a headphone.

2. Kenneth F. Santomauro says:

remote start the car before you get in , iTunes won’t start then . the iPhone has to be in range to start . worked for me .

3. Threbus says:

Most car stereos have a Source option to switch between AM, FM, satellite, music players and Bluetooth. If the stereo starts playing music from your phone, just hit the Source button to switch to your desired input.

If you’re plugging your phone into a USB port on the car to charge it, make sure that you’re not plugging it into the port meant for a music player. Doing that will automatically start your music playing. Use a port in the console or one that’s for power only. (If you plug a GPS into the “connected” port, it’ll think you’re connecting it to a computer and will go into update ready mode – plug those into power-only ports as well.)

• Doug says:

The idea defeats the purpose of using Navigation from your phone like myself and so many others do.

The simple answer in ALL of this is for Apple to just turn OFF or at least give an option to turn off Autoplay. WHY IS THAT NOT A MFing OPTION?!?!?!

• Doug says:

You do realize that absolutely nothing you said helps, right? I used Google Maps from my phone ALL the time. It doesn’t matter if I have it plugged into the USB port on the car to charge it (which they are ALL source’d ports to the car’s head unit btw, NONE of them are sepeprate “charge only ports”), or I have it connected via Bluetooth. BOTH to hear my MAPS app over the speakers.

Deleting music off my phone isn not an option as I am frequently in places where there is no mobile data or I’m traveling internationally. Streaming Music is a bad idea for me and I HATE commercials when I’m zoned out on my bike or threadmil.

I have rented just about every make of car out there. All of them have USB ports. ALL of those ports are directly connected to the car’s audio system. The entirety of your statement makes literally no sense.

4. Angelo Dicerni says:

Option 7. Turn off the iPhone. About as useful as option 4 & 5. 😂

5. Ross Guyer says:

While all of the solutions have been tried, I ONLY have the songs on my iPhone that I want to listen to. By going into iTunes and moving say Christmas songs back up to the cloud and only bringing down what you want to hear. Sounds like a plan except my phone will immediately begin playing songs from iCloud!! The first is always a Christmas CD. I have checked, rechecked and double checked that these songs are ONLY in the Ckoud. Moreover, I don’t have Apple Music with the Streaming. And I agree, turning off cellular specifically for the iPhone may work. But whoever said the iPhone 6 with the latest OS if the music app does automatically start, is dead wrong as far as where they are coming from. And this condition has existed for years even with my iPhone 4. Another annoyance is using a MacBook Pro located 5 feet from me by using wireless mouse, keyboard, and external monitor . Yet Seri will here something from the TV and come to life. However, I can’t use Seri unless the Mac is right in front of me. Not unless I wear wireless headphones but I already use those for my phone. Instead I purchased Alexa and instruct her to shut Seri up! LOL

6. David says:

I made a 30 minute silent audio track that I named so it would be at the top alphabetically… works great!

7. Tom says:

Swipe upwards for control panel and pause the music

8. Steven says:

Another option that has worked for me; go to the Settings app on your phone and turn off Bluetooth. Your iPhone is then not “discoverable” until you turn it on again.

9. Cris says:

I listen to audible books and just when I put the car in reverse and the car screen shows the backup camera my book starts playing and my wife has to listen to my book until I back out of the driveway and put into Drive where my music controls show up again and I can pause it. And if the volume is down the book plays and I miss parts and have to backtrack. Very lame of IOS to not allow me to prevent this. Also lame is the title of your article. Should be 7 ways to TRY to prevent auto play. Sucked me right in.

10. Eric says:

Apple, just fix the issue in a patch by allowing the user to turn this off. Seems stupid any other way.

11. Joshua margolin says:

A much bigger problem is that on many bluetooth device apple music auromatically starts in suffle or repeat

12. Walt LeFevers says:

The solution that works for me in both my vehicles is to select the ‘source’ on Carplay and choose CD (with no CD inserted’) or on my other car the Aux as the source, I do this before I exit the car or whenever I do not want Music

13. adam says:

I just pause the music from the control panel.

14. Nunya says:

TL;DR version: there is no solution.

But, I guess they had to fill in a bunch of text to put around the adds.

I’m surprised the author didn’t add option 7: don’t start your car. Cut holes in the floor and push it like the Flinstones.

15. b9bot says:

None of this is really an answer because there is no setting to be able to turn this off.

16. Matt says:

It is such a pain…. and yeah, everywhere I read with solutions has such Non-solutions. Delete all of your music, that’ll prevent it, unless you stream music. If you do that, you’ll have to delete that app…. Not a solution. My issue is that I have an app that plays it’s own content. I play it through Bluetooth. As soon as I select Bluetooth in my truck my phone starts playing music, even if I’m already playing the content from the other app, right over the top of the other content. Annoying.

• max says:

Until Apple makes a specific setting in iOS that says “Don’t auto-start music over Bluetooth” there is no good solution. A blank song works too that starts with “aaaa AAAA”

17. Boscoux says:

My frustration is the auto play starts playing randomly AFTER I’ve started a playlist or album on Spotify, interrupting whatever I’m listening to. Very frustrating.

Going to try the ‘turn off cellular’ option for now, and if it keeps doing I will resort to just deleting the entire music app since I don’t use it anyway.

18. Sergio says:

Music was the reason I came to iPhone a long time ago (from iPods) and what Music has become may be the reason I leave iPhone in the near future. All of these solutions are so lame, the iPhone becomes more lame year after year. And they know what they are doing, its part of the deal they cut in licensing for Cellular carriers.

19. Loven says:

Hey!
    I’ve had the same problem…but now I got the solution to this problem!
    It worked for me!

On your iPhone go to settings/general/restrictions and enable restrictions.
    Then allow everything but Apple Music Connect! It’s as easy as that!
    Now your phone won’t automaticly play music getting in the car!

/Sweden

20. Shawna says:

Thank you SO much. So sick of that feature.

21. Gunner says:

Yeah, that solution doesn’t work, Loven. There currently is no way to stop it unless your car audio system has an option to disable auto-play.

22. Keith says:

Apple should fix this. I want the music to be what it was when I last left the vehicle. Just as it would be if I were using the onboard radio. If I had it on great, if I had it off I want silence when I get back in.

I have found if I am using a streaming audio app such as Amazon radio, and I swipe the app off before shutting off the ignition it will not auto start music on the next ignition cycle.

23. Rebecca Dean says:

Yeah I agree, Apple should fix this. It’s pretty startling every-single-time I start my car… especially when the kids are in the car sleeping.

24. Disgruntled Dude says:

I just upgraded from my 5-year-old iPhone 4 to the 7 to discover this little annoyance too. How is there not an obvious setting *on the phone* to change this?

And to the gent up top who compared it to a car radio. My car radio does NOT turn itself on when it is turned off. But my iPhone *automatically* starts playing even if the app is NOT open.

Plus Apple Maps will give me directions to places I am not going without me asking.

Plus I can’t figure out how make the podcasts playing in chronological order, instead of reverse chronological order. How hard should that be?!

25. John Magee says:

Agree with all you guys except Michael who seems totally out to lunch in comparing a car radio, which you can operate while driving, and a mobile phone which you most certainly should not (and in many cases can not, e.g., when the phone is in a briefcase in the back seat).

I finally solved the problem by going wide with it and totally deleting iTunes from my phone. I’ve replaced it with TIDAL, which has at least as many millions of songs as iTunes, which is less than half the price, and which NEVER starts itself up in my car without my prior permission to do so.

Nicely put together article by OSX Daily. The writer hits the nail on the head when he confirms that, “The bad news is that there is no single setting on the iPhone to stop [iTunes from] auto-playing music over Bluetooth….”

26. Cruzin says:

The last time the music auto started, the wife nearly had a heart attack. You get into a cold car at 5:30 AM and the last thing you want to hear is screaming music. I tried many solutions. Taking music off your iPhone is stupid, it’s one of the many reason you want an iPhone. Some idiot at Apple made a stupid decision that defies normal logic, and it appears Apple isn’t going to at least give you the opportunity to turn it off manually. My solution – this is tough – Android. Sure, Google uses you as the product and they are hi tech pirates, but their stuff works. I have my kid’s old Android and that is what I use when I want music in the car. When it’s time to replace this iPhone, I will switch to the latest in Android. And I plan to buy my wife one too. If Apple isn’t going to listen to its customer, the customer has choices too. As a final insult, today music started playing while hooked into Car Play. It didn’t come through the dashboard, but right from the iPhone speakers. The damn iPhone just won’t quit being an annoying nuisance.

27. stupid says:

“Taking music off your iPhone is stupid, it’s one of the many reason you want an iPhone.”

What is stupid is Apple for not fixing this. And it does not matter if I am using Bluetooth or USB. The music starts even if I am playing a podcast. Then I have to turn off the music and restart the podcast. I deleted Apple’s Music and will try other music apps until I find one that I like and that will not force me to stop it when I don’t want it to start.

28. Frank Same Here says:

The auto music feature on the iPhone is ridiculously annoying!

that’s what I get on my head.

29. LPJ says:

Thank you Abdulaziz. I downloaded the song, and it completely fixed the problem.

30. David says:

I made a “song” and released it on itunes to replace the first song that plays when you connect your phone to your car. It’s just a low ambient noise that plays for 10 minutes and will hopefully give you a break from the annoying first song that plays. The title is “Aaaa Break” (because the title starts with so many ‘A’s, it will play first on a majority of phones). Hopefully this is helpful!

31. Rusty says:

I FIXED THIS CRAP!!! (for me anyhow)
    I’ve tried everything and nothing worked. SO
    I downloaded a program called “TouchCopy” to my PC.
    I copied all my music from my iPhone to a flash drive.
    I plugged the flash drive into my usb port in the center console of my GMC truck and all the music plays when I want it to (Does Not Auto Play) It works just like a CD.
    THEN I go to music app on my I phone and DELETE the freaking thing.
    My music is saved to my icloud if I ever need to put it back..
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    Life is good again…

• Kyre says:

Thank you — I will try this. Every few minutes my Iphone starts playing music, whether or not I am in my car. Nothing else has worked!

32. Mo says:

Complain to Apple, they might just listen to us!

33. Daddy says:

Thanks for the tip!

34. Glenn says:

It is NOT a radio

35. Bruce says:

The app also turns on the bluetooth for my hearing aids. While it doesn’t start broadcasting (which would be better in this case) so I don’t even know it’s now entered streaming mode until the battery is drained on my nearing aids!!! which if the streaming feature is activated will drain my batteries in 4-5 hour’s.

36. Matt C says:

These are not solutions! This is like having car trouble and the mechanic suggesting you just turn off your car…

• paul says:

Matt, there is literally no other option. So these are the solutions. At least until Apple decides to make it a setting in iOS, which so far they have not.

If you have a better solution, share it.

37. Bill says:

Option 8: smash phone and car radio with a hammer.

38. Ray says:

Even more disturbing is even though cellular data is turned off in the Settings>Music>Cellular Data I find that in addition to starting automatically I find myself listening to songs not downloaded to my phone but are in my library. But when I try to listen that same song directly in the app it gives me the turn on cellular data notice. This makes the app starting automatically even more problematic.

39. IHateApple says:

I getting rid of my iPhone because of Apple’s stupid philosophy of ramming ‘features’ down our throats. Steve Jobs has left a legacy of ‘People dont know what they want ao we’ll inventi it to show them.’ That might work when youre brilliant like Jobs. But most people dont have that level of genius. So what you have left is a company ramming sh!t ideas down our throats. Cant wait til I get rid of my iPhone.

40. Mike Cunningham says:

Workarounds are bullcrsp. THE correct solution is to give the user the option (via settings switch) to disable automatic music play.

My guess is that the problem is much deeper. Perhaps idiot who designed the audio routing architecture did such a piss-poor job that everyone is afraid to touch that code for fear of breaking something unrelated.

COME ON APPLE, this ridiculous thread has gone on long enough. LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND FIX THE DAMNED PROBLEM!!!

41. Jay says:

Totally BS options…its really pathetic that Apple doesn’t have a proper solution…

42. Matt says:

There is another “feature” that is so terrible that I’m afraid it will make me throw my iPhone out of the window one of these days: I’m using google maps and want to listen to the directions but not to my music downloaded from apple. As for every one else I have to go into the control center to stop it. If at this point the music would be off for the rest of the trip I would still feel annoyed but would be able to cope. Unfortunately, the music comes back on almost uncontrollably. One thing that triggers this is turning up the volume of my car radio because I need the directions to play louder. This immediately turns the music back on in both Toyota vehicles I drive regularly but also happened in rentals I used. It essentially renders the phone not usable for navigation. The folks responsible for this wonderful feature don’t know how much damage they are causing to the iphone‘s reputation.

• untre says:

Easy solution to stop the autoplay iPhone Bluetooth car stereo quandry: delete all the music from the iPhone, then delete the “Music” app itself. That’s the only way I can get music to stop autoplaying in the car with my BLuetooth iPhone car stereo setup. The Music app is basically a giant advertisement for the $120 annual “Apple Music” service anyway.

As for music, I use Spotify for known music and Pandora for discovery. Both are free too. Neither start music on autoplay from iPHone when I get into the car, so that’s nice.

Why there is no setting to turn off auto playing music on iPhone with bluetooth is absolutely madness to me, the music always plays the same song and it’s blasting at whatever volume was left off. Annoying!!

43. Brenda says:

I haven’t seen anyone else on here with the problem I am having. My music (only iTunes) starts playing when I am on a phone call in the car. I have to open itunes to shut it off so I can hear the person I am trying to talk to. Especially frustrating when I am driving. The only option for fixing this lies with Apple and they are falling down in the job!

44. Hugh Barnhill says:

My iPone 6 always AirPower autoplays my downloaded music starting alphabetically every time I connect to car Bluetooth. I could pause the music app be it Apple Music, Amazon Muaic or Pandora but it would restart if I changed to another input and return to Bluetooth or change volume setting. Deleting all downloaded music stopped auto play. So I Then created a long blank recording and labeled it “aaa” and uploaded it to phone. Then blank recording always plays and I can use Waze, maps or Siri without aggravation of autoplay.

45. Jim says:

This might only be for Nissan, but the quickest fix for me when using navigation, or just wanting silence, if music starts on its own, i hit preset button 4 for pause. (Button 3 is play). Use it every time after a phone call because even if paused before the call…you know what happens next.

46. Karena says:

What half bake idiot decided it was a great idea to automatically play music from itunes.
    Sorry apple but i will no longet have itunes on my phone so you miss out on me buting music

• tinybugonmyleg says:

Delete the “Music” app and the iPhone will no longer automatically play music when you get into a car.

Let’s face it, the Music app is just a big advertisement for a $120/year service from Apple. You already paid maybe $1500 for your iPhone XS MAX and now you have to pay for $120/year iCloud and $120/year Apple Music? Oh sure, just pour all of your money into Apple “Services” because what else would you spend money on?

Meanwhile Spotify is free, Pandora is free. What would you rather use? An app that annoys you and pesters you for money? Or a free music app that plays music when you want it to play music only?

47. Lee K. says:

Read the first few responses. They all turn this into a technobabble archenemy about trying to manage something Apple has no intention of changing. If they did there would be a simple way to tuem it off.

This is all about IOS (and Android, by the way) of always having a permanent presence IN YOUR PERSONAL AUTOMOBILE. PRETTY Orwellian, I say.

New cars (2018) all get this thru agreements with car manufactures. IOS 12 got me this bug just Las month. Car didn’t do this prior.

Time to be concerned about what mobile manufacturers REALLY want this for.

48. Shelley says:

This is just one more thing….that we are force-fed….the autoplay drives me nutes. I almost have an accident trying to pause it so I can listen to my passenger. To be honest, I am at the poiunt….oh yes…..of mailing our 2 PC’s. our 2 laptops, 2 iPads, 2 iPods, 2 iPhones all back to Apple. The products no longer serve us…we serve them. I may just get out of jail.

49. Ana says:

Just downloaded a nature sounds track titled “afternoon at the beach” from iTunes and deleted all songs that came before “af” alphabetically. (There weren’t many). When autoplay triggers, I hear nice nature sounds instead of Cold Play’s “Adventure of a Lifetime” for the millionth time. 😡. “Afternoon walk deep in the Forrest” is the second track in my library just in case 😬

50. Ana says:

I meant “afternoon walk deep in the forest”. Freaking auto”in”correct 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

51. Eli says:

Can you sue apple if I get in an accident while trying to turn off this crap on my car?
    this is ridiculous.