33 of the Best Mac Tips from 2018
Happy New Year! We’ve put together a collection of some of the best Mac tips and tricks we covered from the past year, 2018. These are certainly not the most popular tips from the year prior, but they are some of the more interesting or useful tips and tricks for Mac users to know, covering a broad range of topics. Some you may know, some you may not.
Anyway, browse around and take a look at the link list below, and perhaps you’ll learn something new!
- How to Add AirDrop to Mac Dock for Quick Access
- How to Display Calendar Events as a List on Mac
- How to Force Quit Multiple Mac Apps at the Same Time
- How to Show Hidden Files on Mac by Keyboard Shortcut
- How to Use Lock Screen in MacOS
- How to Hide All Other Windows Except the Currently Active Mac App
- Show all Geotagged Photos on a Map on Mac
- How to Make Windows Full Screen on Mac
- How to Duplicate Files or Folders on Mac
- How to Get Size of Files or Folders on Mac
- How to Search Emoji on Mac
- How to Boot a Mac into Single User Mode
- How to Search Safari History on Mac
- How to Delete Specific Safari History on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Safari History on a Mac
- How to Restore Accidentally Deleted System Files on Mac
- How to Disable Remote Loading of Content and Images on Mac Mail
- Where to Download Old Mac Software
- How to See the Size of Updates in the Mac App Store
- How to Disable Touch Bar on MacBook Pro
- How to Record Phone Calls with a Mac
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme on Mac
- How to Schedule Dark Mode on Mac
- How to Enable the Light Mode Theme on Mac
- How to Use Dynamic Desktops on Mac
- How to Clean Install MacOS Mojave
- How to Update System Software in New MacOS Versions
- How to Update All Apps from Mac App Store at the Same Time
- How to Get a ‘Save As’ Shortcut in MacOS Again
- How to Disable Many Mac Animations with Reduce Motion
- Tips for Working on a Mac at Night or in Low Light
- How to Make Group FaceTime Calls from Mac
- Get the Space Screen Savers from Apple TV on a Mac
And if you feel like sharing any of your own favorite tips or tricks you learned in the past year, feel free to share them below in the comments!
Don’t miss browsing through a collection of some of the best iPhone and iPad tips from 2018 too!
Thanks for all of your useful tips, some of which were very helpful.
Happy New Year
Since I upgraded my iPad Pro to 12.2.2, it will no longer speak to my Epson projector using HDMI. I need to use the projector a lot, and rely on HDMI for content and sound. I have a complicated work around using the computer port on the projector to my lightning port, and getting the sound through a bluetooth portable speaker.
I wonder do you have any ideas . Apple and Epson could not help me.
I have just bought a new MacBook Air with MacOS 10.14.3 and now two different epson projectors don’t work anymore. Same problem here, but no solution anywhere. Has anybody got any ideas?