iOS 16.0.3 Update for iPhone Released [IPSW Download Links]
iOS 16.0.3 has been released as a software update for iPhone users running the iOS 16 operating system.
The iOS 16.0.3 update includes bug fixes and security enhancements to the operating system, perhaps addressing some of the problems with iOS 16 experienced by some iPhone users, whether it’s issues with Siri, Mail app crashes, battery life issues, or some of the other bugs and issues that have been reported with iOS 16.
The update is recommended for all iPhone users to install onto their devices if they are currently running an earlier version of iOS 16.
How to Download & Install iOS 16.0.3 Update on iPhone
Always backup the iPhone to iCloud, iTunes, or Finder before starting a software update.
- Open the “Settings” app
- Go to “General”
- Choose “Software Update”
- Choose “Download and Install” to begin updating to iOS 16.0.3
iOS 16.0.3 weighs around 500mb, depending on the iPhone being installed onto.
Like all iOS updates, you will need to restart your iPhone to complete installation.
You can also choose to install the iOS update through a computer by using Finder in macOS, or iTunes on a Windows PC, or by using firmware files from Apple.
* Note: if you do not see the update available but instead see beta versions available, you need to leave the iOS 16 beta testing program first to be able to see the final versions as they become available to your device.
iOS 16.0.3 IPSW Download Links
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation), (3rd Generation)
iOS 16.0.3 Release Notes
Release notes accompanying the download are as follows:
This update provides bug fixes and important security updates for your iPhone including the following:
– Incoming call and app notifications may be delayed or not delivered on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
– Low microphone volume can occur during CarPlay phone calls on iPhone 14 models
– Camera may be slow to launch or switch between modes on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
– Mail crashes on launch after receiving a malformed email
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
If you discover something particularly interesting, or have a noteworthy experience installing this iOS update, let us know in the comments.